Tuesday, May 3, 2022

I Hear A New World

 So Elon Musk bought Twitter. Since I already deleted facebook, I thought why not time to scale back on more social media? So I deleted Twitter. It may have been a hindrance to my writing, a single thought can spin off into a whole essay on a blog but on twitter it stays a single thought. Hence I am going Back to blogging. 


I have a renewed interest in both the occult and conspiracy theories. I recently turned 36 which I think is old for rock and roll but young for a writer. So I'm focusing on my writing more. Rock and Roll ain't going away (never will!) But it's gonna be a supporting character for a while.

I saw my friend Zag again yesterday. Talking to him with Zirp feels like old times. Its hard to see him in the state he is in sometimes, but he is still Zag, and that brings me joy.

I wrote a book. I was at first unhappy with how short it is but I think that makes it more accessible for people, even if the content is very "Heady."

Also been diving deep into live velvet underground. If you have only heard the albums, it paints a much bigger picture.


That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment