Thursday, February 8, 2024

Loose Leaf: Weed Reviews

Written by Zirp


I've been smoking on some nameless shit that I got from a close associate. Like so many of my fellow civilians, I’m surrounded by recreational dispensaries at any given time. I of course have been copping top shelf strains from these places for a while now, but every now and then, I get my hands on stuff the old fashioned way. 

As I mentioned, there is no known strain name here. Let’s just call it The Mystery Pack. I know nothing of its genetics, but here are my observations: The buds are nice and green, and seedless, of course. Good clean stuff for sure, but doesn’t look like anything outstanding. If I had to guess by looking at it, I’d say it appears to have the physical characteristics of an indica. 

Upon smoking it, I can say it has a moderate thc level. A perfectly fine high, but not nearly as intense as the dispensary shit I’ve become accustomed to, so I just stayed rolling up throughout the night and smoking away. As I was getting into sleep mode, I suddenly found myself absolutely BAKED.

 My mind and body were tingling and floating as I slowly zoned into a deep sleep. No paranoia or anxiety, just stoned and spaced out of my mind in a way that I haven't been in a very long time. I don't know what it is about The Mystery Pack, but it did something to me that top shelf, 30+ percent thc strains from my local pot emporiums haven’t done. Yes, those will get you significantly higher with a few hits, but it’s been forever since I’ve fallen into such a blissful, weed-induced stupor. 

I can’t tell you where to find this stuff, or what it really even is, so you’re assed out on this one. No Mystery Pack for you. Thanks for reading, though! 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment