Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Loose Leaf: Weed Reviews By Zirp. This Week: Platinum Goat


When I make a dispensary run, it’s usually to grab a pre-roll. As much as I like to have a quantity of flower to roll up continuously, sometimes I just want something quick and convenient to spark up, and it’s also a perfect way for me to sample new strains. Platinum Goat from Green Gold has become a favorite strain of mine as of late. Shoutout to the good folks at East Boston Cannabis Company for having fine products such as this one (and many others) steadily in stock!

This tasty sativa really delivers in the ideal sativa fashion. Very uplifting high. Cerebral for sure, in a very clear-headed way. At about 20% thc, it could be overlooked by those shopping specifically for high potency strains. If you’re this type of customer, I suggest that you don’t sleep on this one. As someone who can definitely handle my shit, I can attest that Platinum Goat gets the job done, and well done at that. 

These days, you always hear shit like “This is a very creative high, and you’ll find yourself creating masterful works of art in no time, blah blah bloo blah, hippitty hooplah!” In all seriousness, though, this strain packs a high that really does lend itself to creativity (just look at me over here, writing ‘n shit). If creating is your bag, puff on some Platinum Goat and go make some art, kid! 



No comments:

Post a Comment